Ko Phayam to Khao Lak
Today I successfully pulled myself away from the clutches of that tropical paradise. Seriously, I was beginning to worry that I would not be able to leave and that I would have to start farming coconuts for a living. Last night I told myself that I would sleep on it and that I would wait for a sign to come to me in the morning. Well...no sign came in my sleep. I actually awoke before my alarm clock, I took this to mean that I was ready to leave the island and explore others areas of the land of smiles. So, it was off to Khao Lak, the best gateway to the Similan Islands. These islands are considered to be in the top ten of the best places in the world to snorkel and scuba dive. The prices here are high, just like my expectations. They say that whale sharks visit these waters during this time of year however I do not have high hopes of seeing one, I will cross my fingers and pray to the Gods that I see one.
No comments:
Post a Comment