Nha Trang
Since I enjoyed the boat trip to the islands so much in Cambodia I thought that I should try it here in Vietnam since the islands looked so much more beautiful. I was right about part of it, the islands were amazing and the snorkeling much better than in Cambodia however the person we booked the trip from failed to mention that this trip was on a party boat. It was good fun but for much of the day our guide/MC got drunk while encouraging us to get drunk as well. In the afternoon we had just enough time to shower, grab a bite to eat and hop onto our night train for Hoi An. Expecting the same plush train accommodations as the last train we were all a bit disappointed to see that this train was more as we had expected in Vietnam although I don't think too many people minded as we were completely exhausted from the day on the water.
Um - since when are you opposed to getting drunk!?
ReplyDelete