Day at Sihanoukville
Boat trip to the surrounding islands today was just lovely. Starting early we left for a couple different places to try some snorkeling as well as to relax on a sparsely inhabited island free from the hassles of vendors. I love the water. However, I do not have many experiences snorkeling so I was very excited to be spending more time in the ocean. With the water so warm one could swim and snorkel all day long. The water visibility was average but we were able to see the reef quite well with a few fish and many Sea Urchins. Two different reefs were explored. We also visited an island with very few inhabitants. It was just perfect. Blue clear water and pristine beaches. The far side of the island had a few beach bungalows that looked like heaven. Lunch of barracuda and salad was served beach side.

you are looking pretty lonely in that beach john ..
ReplyDelete